Monday, May 18, 2009

The Great I AM

Lately I have been in a somber mood, allowing life's issues to weigh heavily upon me. But on yesterday, God sent one of His precious angels from Twitterverse to remind and encourage me of what the scripture says from the book of Exodus.

Exodus 3:14 tells us, "And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM". And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me.

God is so awesome, words cannot fathom of His greatness. He sent that precious angel to reach down and encourage me from the pit of my despair. She reminded me that He is the I AM.

Exodus 6:6-7 says, " I AM THE LORD; I will bring you from the burdens of the Egyptians, (life issues). I will you rescue from their bondage, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm.

I don't have to worry and neither do you about the Pharaoh's of this life, God is able. He is the great I AM and He is able to take care of anything that we encounter. Whatever you need, He is it, If it doesn't exist, He can create it. God is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we could ever conceive. HE IS THE GREAT I AM!

Father God, I thank you for Your Word. I thank you for the angels you sent and placed in my life. I thank you that Your Word is fresh and new everyday and that it brings life to those who read and meditate on it. Father, no matter what it looks like, I stand on your promises and know that you are able to turn it around for my good. Thank you Daddy. In Jesus Name Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I am truly rejoicing to know you are doing much better big sis!! I kept you in my prayers!! GOD has truly redeemed you from your enemies! Isaiah 51:11 HE restored your strength and has healed your heart!! GOD is so awesome!! HE has given you peace and favor! GOD has prepared a table for you in the presence of your enemies!! Leviticus 26:6-13 Numbers 6:24-26 Psalms 23:1-6

    Never fear because Daddy(GOD) is always near!! Psalms 35:1-28 Zephaniah 3:14-20

    Rejoice in the LORD for HE is worthy of all the praise and honor!! - Habakkuk 3:18-19

    I Love you big sis/best-friend...I truly thank GOD for allowing us to cross paths and the friendship he blessed us with!

    ReplyDelete