Monday, March 16, 2009

The Peace of God

The peace of God is a place that we can freely enter.
This peace is not as the world gives, but only as the Creator of peace can give (John 14:27)
A place that is absent of fear, worry, intimidation, stress and loneliness.
A place of freedom, that is personal and between you and God.
This peace is a place of contentment, that is calm and serene.
A place where we can fully rely on and trust in God.
For the word of the Lord is saying that, I will keep you in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on Thee. Because you trust in Him. (Isaiah 26:3).
This kind of peace gives courage, strength and unspeakable joy.
Let this peace of God reside in you and gaurd your heart and mind.
Always being mindful to give thanks to God for His blessing of peace upon you.

Kevina World~2009


1 comment:

  1. Kevina:

    I am so grateful for the Holy Spirit leading me to stop by your page. I feel God as I sit here writing a comment. "Grateful" Is a song God has ministered to me at various times in the past few months.He is soo very Faithful and True. As I looked over your blogs ....every title spoke to me because I have "stones" in the floor of the sea on each title.I have walked in evey place you have described. I am in a place of Perfect Peace in the midst of the storm becasuse my heart trusts Him and Him alone.... the storm is passing over. I hear the sound of the abundance of rain..because I am underneath the shadows of His wings..

    ReplyDelete